Even though it’s the most inevitable experience, we seem to know so little about it.
How will we feel and react?
How do we organise a funeral?
How can we acknowledge and celebrate the lives of people we know and love?
When we need this information, we’re least equipped to be able to find and process it.
The Last Post helps you find and organise funerals; connect with your community; celebrate the lives of people close to you; and find answers to questions about this profound experience that we all go through.
- Free search for a funeral Australia-wide
- Free search for a Funeral Director in your suburb
- Free online death and funeral notices
- Tribute sites so you can bring people together to celebrate the lives of people you love
- Notification services so you can make sure you're aware of an upcoming funeral
- Free resources providing guidance and insights into organising funerals, bequests, grieving and writing tributes
The aim of The Last Post is to help you when you need it most.